Melanie - a member of the Dead Bunny Club wrote 10 honest things about herself and then listed me as one of the people to do the same. It's kind of like a blog chain letter. So here goes.
1. I am shy - really. Very very shy. So why do I write a blog? Who knows.
2. I've always been tall. When I was a girl scout there was not a uniform in all of Southern California that would fit me. I had to make do with some green cords and a yellow blouse with green flowers I'd borrowed from my Mom. I have to admit though -girl scout uniforms in the 70's were HOR-RI-BLE! Pea soup polyester! Yeesh I still shudder at the very thought of them
3. I hate being late so I usually arrive way too early and sit in my car reading a book on the Kindle app on my iPhone. Even if I know how long it will take me I still leave so I have a 10 minute cushion
4. I've eaten Haggis
5. I use to not always cook. I liked weird foods, but cooking didn't happen until my mid-30's
6. I'm a sixth generation Texan but don't sound it. Moving a lot tends to do that
7. I love football
8. I use to love baseball back when I use to play softball.
9. I tend to like dogs better then people
10. I don't have 7 people to send this out to.
Gah all done. OY!